One thought on “OPM Disability Retirement and OWCP Second Opinion Doctor: Be Smart

  1. What if you are retired by civil service but can’t start getting paid until SS accepts your claim and SS doesn’t accept your claim? Then you are stuck on DOL. Is there a way to force SS to accept you? I mean, you’ve already seen a host of specialist who have said that you can’t work for the government, but the government won’t say that you can’t work for anybody. What do you do????

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *